Thursday, November 20, 2014

Final Portfolio Selfie



This is my Final Portfolio for my UWRT 1103 class. I am on the left with the sunglasses and a fellow classmate is holding my papers for me. One of the rules stated we must contain movement. Which as you can see if demonstrated by the movement of the water from the fountain in the background. Also there is movement on my chest. My friend Bennett is holding my paper one draft two story about aliens. My paper two draft two about pirates, and a copy of one of my favorite slip inquiry journals. He is also holding the sheet music to the song Selfie. Since it was only fitting. I am holding a miniature globe in my hand. The reason being that my first paper was titled "The Runaway Marble". This is a reference to aliens finding Earth.



This is a reflection of my work I have done this semester. This picture was taken at the pond near the high rises on campus.



This is an example of how I used color to enhance my text without disrupting the readability or overpowering the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment