Thursday, November 20, 2014

If all that isn't enough here is another reason why I deserve an "A" on my Final Portfolio






.This is a picture of me and my sister at Niagara Falls. This is another example of amazing flow. 
Around 150,000 gallons go over the falls every second.











http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_rigor_coffee_mug-168263627158708206


.This is an example of "Rigor" in my paper. I would say it took rigorous thought to think of how to include all of these rules with just a selfie. I also this this post requires deep thought. 

.A example of a rigorous thought process is contemplating the question "Is the cup on the right half full or half empty?"


I just demonstrated having rigorous thought about a question that is on a cup containing Rigor. If that's not rigorous thought I don't know what is.






http://www.claytonbehavioral.com/mindfulness-in-daily-life-6-week-series/


.After viewing this picture you are now mindful  that you are in a mindful state currently.















These are the champions of a gaming league called "Complexity" They can be seen holding a trophy. So by definition they are Masters of Complexity. Therefore my paper include a mastery of complexity.




No comments:

Post a Comment